Anritsu, available in Australia & New Zealand from Walls Machinery, is a premier global brand in the industry, with a long-standing commitment to poultry processing. The Anritsu X-ray inspection system provides automatic detection of bone material, metal, wire, glass, stone and rubber – and can be delivered in both belt driven operations and pipeline type operations.
Dual X Dual Energy X-ray Inspection System gives you more
- Analyzes two different x-ray energy signals, distinguishing between the products you’re processing and contaminants – enabling a higher detection rate of low-density items.
- Enhanced sensitivity means items like wishbones, fan bones and scapula bones are now detectable at levels previously unattainable in conventional designs of inspection equipment.
The system is also ideal for inspection of deboned meat products. It performs reliable inspection of overlapping and randomly oriented meat products without any negative effects.
Pipe-Type X-ray Inspection System
detection in pumpable products, especially with poultry trim and first-grind meat:
- Detects bone, metal, glass, stone and other material.
- Detects poultry bone particles as small as 2 mm in size, along with stainless steel particles as small as 0.5 mm.
- Pre-set memory capability to handle up to 100 separate recipes, it is highly versatile for processing a variety of different products.