The machine applies peel-able adhesive to the cards and folds them around the head of a pouch or sachet for greater merchandising power.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The machine magazine is loaded with flat header cards. The machine selects and folds the card and applies a line of adhesive before presenting the card to the operator ready for the pouch, sachet or bag to be manually placed. The machine then applies a further line of adhesive and folds the card around the head of the pouch/bag/sachet to produce the finished pack.
WHAT PRODUCTS CAN IT BE USED FOR?
The machine can be used for many different applications to suit a range of products. This machine has been used for doy pack, popcorn in bag, Salami and air freshener. See below for a link to a video showing the the header card machine in an application for Air Fresheners.
- Simple operation, with quick and simple size change that can be completed in less than 10 minutes.
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Fully automatic on demand operation
- Built to stringent quality control procedures to ensure customer satisfaction
- Available with a wide range of options and specifications to suit individual customer requirements
- Speeds of up to 80 packs per minute
For further information about this machine or to discuss any of your specific packaging and processing machinery requirements, please contact us.